Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SALE!


There is a huge sale going on on my Close To My Heart Website!
We are talking Pennies on the DOLLAR!!!!
12"x12" albums, Paper Packs, Stamp Pads, Embellishments and so much more.....
But it's only available While Supplies Last and you must order it through my website. I cannot place this order for you. It must be placed through my website to get these amazing prices.

The following link should take you directly to the sale items.
http://talita.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=1702

If not, go to www.talita.ctmh.com Click Shop. Then click on While Supplies Last on the lower  left side of the page. This will take you to the sale items. If you are asked if you want to join a gathering, please click on the link that says Talita.

You can also order items from the new catalog on that site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment