Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bad Blogger

Bad Blogger..... Yep, that's me.... It's been over a year since I started this blog, and I only made two posts (both posted over a year ago). Yes, that definately deserves the Bad Blogger Award. I had good intentions though.
Excuse 1: It's just that when my hubby deployed, he knew that I was going to be doing alot of renovations and redecorating of the House Of Ruble. He made me promise not to send him any photos or tell him about any of the changes I was making because he wanted to be surprised when he came home. And let me tell you...... That was sooooo hard!!! You see, I am by nature a blabbermouth. Especially when it comes to my hubby... I can't keep a secret from him to save my life. If he had pressed at all, I would have completely folded. Luckily he didn't and I was able to keep my secrets. And let me tell you!!! He was very surprised and very pleased!!! But more on that in a later post.
Excuse 2: I was super busy with work and the above renovations, so I didn't do many projects that did not revolve around the renovations and redecorating.
So that's it, that's my excuses. Sad but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment